What Makes Us Different?
- Flexitech makes an excellent supply chain partner through offering our outstanding in-house services which includes R&D, design, manufacturing, powder coating and light assembly where required.
- Our key features are sheet metal fabrication, component part production, stainless steel fabrication, copper forming, punching and bending, powder coating, welding and light assembly work. Flexitech utilises a wide range of manufacturing materials including mild steel, galvanised steel, stainless steel and aluminium.
- Flexitech promotes a customer-centred working culture, that emphasizes product & service excellence at every level of our organisation.
- Flexitech has it own in-house design services; we are particularly proficient in dealing with non-standard or unique designs. We work with the latest technology, 3D Solid works – a CAD system with full 3D modelling capabilities. This enables us to run our fabrication services at a maximum efficiency and pass the resulting cost savings on to our customers.
- For panel manufacturers, Flexitech is a one-stop shop for copper, metal, screens, pvc and paint.
- Flexitech is fully equipped to design and manufacture high quality products to client’s bespoke specifications.
Customer OrientationFlexitech promote a customer-centred culture that emphasises outstanding service and meets their commitments at every level of our organization.
Commitment To ExcellanceFlexitech commitment is to demonstrate excellence in all spheres of their work and in their interactions with customers, shareholders, suppliers, colleagues, partners and communities. In addition, they commit to exercising judgment, professionalism, rigour, self-discipline, perseverance and team spirit.
IntegrityFlexitech behave with integrity and in an ethical manner in everything they do and say, thereby earning and maintaining the trust and respect of customers, shareholders, suppliers, colleagues, partners and communities.
Our Company Ethos
Flexitech adapts their services to meet the needs of our customers. Our business functions around our customers and the demands of their industry. As trusted Metal Fabrication business partners Flexitech provide an additional resource for businesses, we ease the pressure off businesses by providing a quality and efficient service. We have a unique team culture, we work like a family and the team have shared responsibility which is transparent throughout all operations within the company. We exceed client’s expectations through delivering an excellent service and after care service; our no minimum orders policy has been implemented to assist our clients and this has been very positive! We want to ease the workload for our clients and this is at the heart of our culture. Paul Carroll - Operations Director
Flexitech was established in 2000 and has built up a reputation for reliability, quality and competitiveness.
Flexitech was formed in 2000 and strategically positioned in Dundalk, half way between the two capital cities Dublin and Belfast. Over the past 20 years Flexitech has built up a reputation for reliability, adaptability, quality and competitiveness throughout the sheet metal engineering industry. At the heart of the company are the employees, which is one of the most valuable assets Flexitech has to offer. The team of loyal employees are the key drivers behind the development of Flexitech over the past 20 years. The team has expanded and portfolio of products has increased to keep up with needs of the partners. Flexitech has grown to become a major supplier across a wide range of manufacturing companies. Flexitech adapts their services to meet the partners’ needs. Flexitech’s business function is around customers and the demands of their industry.